Perle IDS-105GPP-XT Industrial Gigabit PoE Ethernet Switch
Perle Industrial-grade Ethernet Switches are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications.
In addition, these PoE Switches are classified as Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE). While using standard UTP cables that carry Ethernet data, the IDS-108FPP have 4 ports that also provide up to 30 watts of power to Powered Devices (PDs) such as wireless access points, Voice over IP phones and IP cameras. Learn more about PoE.
The IDS-105GPP is a 5 to 7 port Industrial Gigabit Ethernet switch providing advanced performance enabling real-time deterministic network operation. It requires no configuration and will operate instantly as soon as you power it up.
IDS-105G are rugged fan-less switches that are hardened to provide superior reliability in 0 to 60°C, or harsh extended operating temperatures from -40 to 75°C. They come in a variety of models with 5 copper ports, 5 copper ports plus 1 fibre port or 5 copper ports plus 2 fibre ports.
Perle has been designing industrial hardware for serial ModBus and Profinet to Ethernet conversion environments for over 35 years and have used this expertise to design the toughest Ethernet switches on the market. Don’t trust your critical communications to commercial switch products. Perle Industrial Ethernet switches give you proven assurance that your system will keep running for years to come.
Rugged Design for Harsh Environments
- Corrosion resistant IP30 aluminium case
- UL508A Industrial Control Equipment Safety certified
- Hazardous locations - Class1/Div2, ATEX Class1/Zone2
- Fan-less, no moving parts
- Dual power input. Connect to separate power sources for redundancy.
- Reverse polarity protection
- Overload current protection
- Handles vibration and shock conditions found in industrial environments
Real-Time Ethernet Performance
- Fast wire-speed, store and forward switching, non-blocking architecture
- Auto-sensing for speed and duplex
- Auto-mdi/mdix-crossover works with straight and crossover cables
PoE and PoE+ (on 4 ports)
- Up to 30 Watts per port driving up to four class 4 (IEEE 802.3at Type 2) PDs
Input Voltage Booster
- Voltage boost technology supports 24V power sources ensuring that a full and proper PSE voltage is provided across all PoE ports.
- Supports Jumbo frames up to 10 KB
Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) as per 802.3az. This provides power savings during idle network activity.
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 75°C|
|Power Requirement||48v DC|
|Dimensions (mm)||35.5 x 111 x 138|